Pages

Monday 23 August 2010

Commitment

Committed to a cubicle?

That's not something I say or think frequently, but in recent months, I've found myself stuck with the toilet cubicle you wouldn't want your worst enemy to smell, let alone enter.

Let me explain. I've got this weird thing about me that doesn't like bumping into people in the toilet. Public or work ones that is. Not as if there are many people entering my toilet at home. This includes coming out of the cubicle as well as entering the room. I a) don't want to see people whom I enjoy their company, only to find out that they could kill a small rodent with their stench or blind a spotter with what they leave behind. Oh and b) can't hide the fact that we all don't smell like roses. Therefore it's a mission to wash hands and race to the exit.

This leaves me with very time outside of the cubicles and to make a very quick choice. Once that door has opened, you (me) are committed to that cubicle and cannot change your mind, as there is someone more than likely inches away from entering the toilet. So get your ass [ed. pun not intended] in there and hide.

This of course, is probably just me being me or something much more dramatic, like a horror movie such as IT scaring my childhood memories and forcing me into the realms of weird.

Not quite what I was after but a great image none the less

1 comment: