Pages

Thursday 12 August 2010

Freaks


Now don't freak out [Ed - oh god], this isn't a post about the top ten freaks of all time or anything quite as blunt. I just overheard someone use the term the other day on the underground to describe someone that to him, was out of the ordinary and so led me to a point. Who's he to to determine what can be called a freak. Who is anyone.


Mind you, living in London, I think I can confidently say I've seen enough people to be deemed a freak of nature. Camden is a very good place to start.


What I immediately had in mind though were people that would look at the average Joe and see him as out of the ordinary. Some tiny people in the shape of some exotic fruits, with tiny limbs for teeth and only spoke in exquisite dance, trying not to vomit when they saw a biclops!


"Jesus! Did you just see that four limbed guy with TWO flippin' eyes! What a freak."


I probably a) thought about that a bit too much and b) created an awesome B movie, in the space of a couple of minutes. Attack of the One Torsoed, Two Legged Biclops from Over the Road 2: Double Damage. Skipping the first movie for the convenience of the more fitting title.


AMAZING paint skills
Whats more, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much hassle to find an actor with 2 "working" eyes - what a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment